This product has been discontinued and removed from our shelves.
1. The T4 spiral energy saving bulb has a WEMINE HF electronic ballast inside, short starting time and low temperature rise help provide a flicker-free and noiseless working environment.
2. It reaches full brightness instantly after being turned on.
3. It offers low temperature rise so less heat will be produced due to lighting.
4. The wide voltage range circuit withstands frequent voltage fluctuation. The plastic dip coating process make the compact fluorescent lamp suitable for use in moist environments.
5. The T4 spiral energy saving bulb uses 80% less energy than standard incandescent bulbs, with a long life of approximately 8,000 hours.
The work pressure of the T4 spiral energy saving bulb is 150V-250V. Based on normal use, the lifetime of the light bulb can be up to 8,000 hours. We offer a three year guaranty (6 hours use every day).
CE, EMC, GS, UL, FCC, RoHS
The 12mm T4 spiral energy saving bulb mainly consists of two components, which are a fluorescent tube and an electronic ballast. For a given light output, this T4 spiral energy saving bulb only uses 20%-25% of the power of equivalent incandescent lamps. The T4 spiral energy saving bulb is used for commercial and residential lighting. It is used in hotels, offices, shops, supermarkets, and more.
Technical Parameters of T4 Spiral Energy Saving Bulb
|Item No.||Wattage||Base||Color Temperature||Diameter||Height||Lumen||Efficiency||Carton Size||PCS/CTN|